Stores we work with are generally the only retail outlet operating within the community or region so we understand the need for the product range to be diverse to meet all needs. This includes fresh fruit and vegetables, dry groceries, meat, dairy products, as well as clothing, manchester, electrical goods and hardware. The majority of products not carried day to day by a store can be sourced through our extensive network of suppliers. We can provide information and advice on supply and assist in establishing trading terms.
Some stores may also operate take away outlets that need to offer a range of products with a nutritional balance, including freshly made sandwiches, fresh fruit, hot meals and a variety of other prepared foods.
To guarantee a reliable supply of competitively priced quality products, Australian Retail Consultants have an extensive network of wholesalers, distributors and transport companies, both local and interstate, with a choice of suppliers available to meet the collective and specific needs of our clients. This has been a crucial element in the success of our organisation, with the majority of client enterprises servicing regions that are remote and at times inaccessible.
Quality control of both the merchandise and transport services, including air, sea, and road, is paramount to ensure reliable and timely delivery of fresh produce, meat, milk, and other essential commodities. Australian Retail Consultants have the experience and knowledge to assist with these critical store needs.
Retail Consultants can help you with:
- Comprehensive Business health checks by conducting a store assessment that encompasses many of the following items and aligns with FaHCSIA requirements;
- The implementation of store based, health and nutrition strategies to combat preventable disease and improve community collective quality of life.
- Establishing managerial, operational and administrative procedures, where they do not already exist
- Identify and address deficiencies to improve existing systems and procedures
- Establishing a monitoring process and reporting system back to owners, often correcting financial problems that existed prior to our involvement
- Infrastructure review to identify and address maintenance and capital infrastructure needs
- Business development, strategic planning and feasibility studies
- Store design, construction and fit out
- Layout, merchandising, range reviews and implementation.
- Monitoring or mentoring programs to assist and support store managers in the efficient operation of the business.
- Staff recruitment, human resources and industrial relations support
- Occupational Health and Safety advice, disaster recovery and business continuation planning.
- Relief management
- Short or long term store management